14th April 2020 – Updated statement regarding impact of Coronavirus
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on the 23rd March and after careful consideration for the well-being of our staff, production was temporarily suspended at our Windsor site. However;
- Deliveries from our KanBan stock have continued.
- Stores and limited production will resume from 20th April.
- Where staff can work at home they will continue to do so.
- Full production will resume thereafter as demand requires.
Visits, Deliveries and Social distancing
- We will not permit any visits to the factory until the Government lift the social distancing rules.
- Deliveries will be limited to one per week per customer and will be by national couriers.
- Social distancing will be in operation in the factory and the recommended hygiene arrangements will be in full force for our staff.
Please be safe.