Innovative products requiring competitive pricing, rapid time to market and on-going development all combine to make this an exciting sector and one in which we excel.
As we offer a truly bespoke service to our customers, our flexibility, experience, manufacturing capability and commitment to continuous improvement are the reasons why our industrial and instrumentation customers continue to use our contract electronic manufacturing services.
These requirements have volumes ranging from 2 or 3 a month to 100’s per week but all jobs are continuously engineered and project managed to ensure the best combination of lead-time and pricing are achieved for our clients.
Our experience in this area includes:
- Machines for Injection Moulding colour control
- Machines for welding gas and water pipes
- Complex controllers for food processing conveyor lines
- Retail weigh systems found in most supermarkets
- Point of sale (POS) credit card readers / printers
- PCBA’s for one of UK’s leading providers of Parking Meters
- Complex PCBA’s for highly sensitive battery development instrumentation